Thursday, November 29, 2007

I'm So Excited and I Just Can't Hide It!!!

OMG!!!! My mom just gave the OK to go to NY for Christmas yesterday! I cant wait!! I miss NY sooooo much!!!! Its all ready been almost FIVE YEARS since we moved!! We moved on August, 1 2003. In a few weeks 2008 is coming, man how time flies. I wish that I could have started my journal just a few years ago so that I could remember my quirky, awkward over weight times. Wow, my life has gotten so much better since the dramatic weight loss! But, only half the battle is done... As soon as I get some N.O. Explode at Walgreen's or someplace I'll start making a work out plan. I want to start as soon as 2008 comes so it could be my resolution. If any one reading has a good work out plan for a beginner it will be greatly appreciated! Thanks! Anyways, today was kinda sad, or rather stressful. I had to cook my meal (egg, ham, cheese sandwich) and cook for the fam and Mama and Iche on the grill. I kept running up and down from the kitchen to the grill. I burned my bread, and I burned my eggs twice but I ate them anyway. I also burned a slab of steak and some chicken wings. I also hound out that my dad is taking stress-relief pills and has to do surgery for his back I think. My mom was gonna have a surprise birthday party for him on Saturday but he's been saying that he's waisting too much money. So, even though I don't really like him that much, my bday present for him will be to help save money. i don't know how yet but I think I'll do the Law of Attraction on that. In good news, i wrote a song today in McCafferty's Algebra class. I think it sounds pretty good, who am I kidding it sounds awesome! Lol! This weekend I have to go to the store to find information for my manual, but other than that I think I wanna hang out with Kei-ya-le. I really wanna hang out with Jesse, but when I gave him a comment last weekend asking if he wanted to hangout, he didn't reply. But Kei-ya-le is pretty cool too! Anyways, Im still writing the song I titled Cannabis. When that song gets famous I can see my self looking back at this post to read it. Lol! When I finish it I'll try and post it so I always have a back-up. Well, school tomorrow! FRIDAY!!! I hate how the week flys by sooo fast! We have a "Cultural Gathering" tomorrow in Ms.Chavero's class. That means PARTYYYY!!!! Lol! I miss Sra. Sachs soooo much!! I'm the party planner and I'm also bringing music, a movie and microwave pop corn. I hope it's fun! Heck, I know it'll be fun! Well, Reces Peace! Lol! Good Night!

No comments: