Sunday, November 18, 2007

Have I Told You Lately...

Hey whats up! This is my first entry! I really didn't want to write but I felt i had to. i really should go to sleep because there's school tomorrow! I want to go ice my face to close the pores... I know that's so interesting lol! Today, I felt bad because I felt conscious about the way I looked. As I was sitting in the living room, Sophia noticed that I something was wrong because I looked sad. She asked my mom "Whats wrong with Anthony? He looks mad." I looked at her and she smiled as to make me feel better. Then she started to stick out her tongue and blow strawberries to make me laugh. Then she got up and started to play tag with me! I felt so loved and honored! She actually tried to make me feel better, and she did! Soon, I was laughing and playing with her! She's an amazing girl and I love her soooo much! Today has shown me that someone loves me (even though she doesn't like to give or get kisses or hugs!)! My mini-goals this week is to not complaine & to stop being so hard on my self! Good night!

p.s. I just saw Beyonce win the international artist award or something on the AMA! What an inspiration! Everyone stood up and clapped for her! She's had 23 #1 singles around the world! And, she's been on 183 magazine covers! I wish I could be famous like that! I hope her new album is produced by Timbo!!!

No comments: