Sunday, November 25, 2007

Lesson Learned

Well I've been thinking about getting plastic surgery to remove the excess skin and the man boobs I still have. If I could just get the body I want! Why does this have to be sooo hard! I still have to work on getting my subconscious on the same level as me by imagining my self with the body I want, though its kinda hard to imagine it like that. Well, to start getting my fat ass to the gym I'm gonna start giving myself consequences... If I don't go to the gym and work out, I'm gonna give my mom my Ipod. That way I'll be sure to go to the gym! Lets pray that I have the self control to do this! Lol! I don't want to fully work out yet because I wanna learn how to get buff before anything, so I just want to get in the mood of going to the gym. I need to buy some N.O. Xplode though so I can get buff! Wow! For the first time I feel like I can do this! Literally, as I wrote that 2 seconds ago I had a feeling that I'm gonna get the body I want! Amazing! I cant wait to start! I have school tomorrow and I didn't do Fonseca's hw! Omg!!! It doesn't matter though, Ill just finish it tomorrow. I feel enlightened! P.s. I GOT A MOHAWK YESTERDAY!!! I wanted to say something yesterday but that post was already soo big! i got it at Ike's! I didn't like it though so I cut it off. I know!! Ive been growing my hair since July to do that, all for nothing! The sides were uneven so I told the guy to shave it off. Well, hair grows! Lol, that sounds like an ancient Chinese proverb! Also, I wanted to say something I learned from "Spider-Man 3" yesterday... He said that even if we cant control our surroundings or what happens to us, we could always just choose the right decision! That was a really interesting statement, even if it contradicts what the Law of Attraction says. You can control what happens to you! That writer should go see "The Secret". Lol! Good Night! Reces' PEACE!!! Lol!

No comments: