Sunday, December 2, 2007

Do it With Love Love LOVE!

Hey! Well, today has been a long day! I slept over ariel's house and we watched "The Girl Next Door." It was good but I missed the last 5 minutes! I had to do my research paper, but I didnt. Im really disapointed in my self... Anyways, Jose came over from New Jersey. Also, Juan and Rocio came over and we hung out from like 4 till 1:30 in da morning, lolz! You know how long they hang out when Papi and Jose are together! Well me, Juan and Rocio tried to trick Andy into thinking that it was a second Halloween. We knocked on a copule peoples doors and someone actually went to go get cabdy when Juan and Roocio said Trick or Treat! Lolzzzz! Well, I was about to go to bed when Jose saw me and told me how much he loved me. He also said how proud of me he was because I lost so much weight. We talked for ever! He said that my parents were proud of me and they love me, that I should be what ever I want to be and that I should not lose my idenity. Then we talked about what I wanna be when Im older and I told him I want to be a music producer, suprisingly he seemed a little dissapointed, but he said that I should do what ever my heart wants. We also tlaked about how Im apart of his family and Im his son, and I could call him when ever I needed too. He said that I could call or talk or e-mail Janneris or Joey on myspace too, he says they think high of me and that there proud of me too. What was really weird was that he said that Massiel talks a lot about me and that she thinks of me as her older brother because of how we used to talk everyday to each other, and walked together on the bus to falcon. He asked me if I want to go to D.R. for her suprise quince, I said yes obviously and he said that he'll talk too my dad about it. He said that I should go because it would make Massiel happy. I said that I don't want him to talk to my dad because my dad was trying to save money. He said that ge was even more proud of me because I thought about that and not many kids are selfless like that. He said that I have a big heart and that I was one of the best kids he's ever met and I was an amazing person. People have been telling me this my whole life, but I dont get it!!! What did I do thats so amazing! I dont see myself as so good to be gaining so much recognition! Well anyways , today I realized that I love Jose too and that him and his family are a vey important part of my life!!! Whoo knows maybe, Im as good as everyone says I am... Well, I have school tommorow! I KNOW!! I have to wake up at 6:30 tommorow! Which is in like 3 hours! Lolz!! P.s. Jose emphasized that I should do what ever I want if it makes me happy. He said whatever makes me happy will make him happy and he'll always be there or me and stand behind me. I love that man! Good Night!!!!

No comments: