Saturday, November 24, 2007

Shut Up and Drive!

Hey! Sorry I haven't written in a few days! Well, thanksgiving was a couple days ago and it was boring. We had people come over our house like some of Mami's old friends. Mama, Papa and Iche also came over but Laiza was at Ny with Javier. Btw, Mami agreed to buy my plane ticket for to Ny for Christmas!!! Home at Last ahhh. Well, In other news.... I've decided to become a music producer like my homie Timbaland! I saw this ad for Full Sail College on Myspace. I'm googling how to become one and all about the business... u know how I do! Lol! I think to start becoming a producer I need to write songs, so I'm gonna look for titles and inspiration and maybe start tomorrow! I also want to start going to the gym to get the look Ive always wanted!

That is exactly what I want to look like! Maybe you could imagine my face at the top??? It's the perfect body for me, the abs, the pecs! Only, I want arms a little bigger, and a "v" at the waist. Well, It's time for me to take hold of the reigns, and fulfill my dream! Here's what I learned today listening to a podcast...

  • If you want new results, you have to have new behavior. If you want new behaviors you have to get new feelings. To get new feelings you have to get new thoughts.
  • Thoughts=Feelings=Actions, and
  • The image you have of your self is who we become.

So, I realize that when I think of myself I need to think of myself as the that person I want to be. Also, to get the results that I want, I need to have my Thoughts, ...., and .... all moving in the right place. So I will need to think I am fit and toned, feel like I'm fit and toned and work out so I'm fit and toned. To become a producer I will need to think I am capable of becoming one, put emotion, or feeling towards it, and write and produce my own songs. I'm gonna add producer as my goal. Maybe Ill post everything Ive learned so far from podcasts... Well, Ill try, I mean WILL write tomorrow! lol! Bye!

No comments: