Monday, November 19, 2007

Too Little, Too Late

Its soooo late but I really wanted to write today! Im gonna make it one of my goals! I just finished a current event for hosier right now. I really wanna get good grades! Im dissapointed in myself because i havent been trying as hard as I should be. Well, what ever! Let me focus on the postitive... christmas is coming!!! Yeaaa!!! I want to change my whole wardrobe! I cant wait! I also want a lot of books, like "The 48 Laws of Power". I wanna learn how to influence people to do stuff for me so I could be good in business. I just found out today that Laiza is going to ny with Javier for thanksgiving! This means that shes not going to ny with me for Christmas! I dont know how im gonna go to ny without her... Well, Que sera sera! Lol! I gotsta go to bed cuz its late! P.s. today I decided that I wanna become a song writer! Thats how Im gonna become famous!

No comments: