Wednesday, December 5, 2007

OMG!!! Today Papi got some tickets to go to a hockey game from his friend that we spent Thanksgiving with. It was me, Papi, Andy,Tory and his friend Fernando, daughter Tatiana and son Fernando Jr. We had our own suite!! It was sooo much fun! We shared it with about 9 other people, which sucked at first but then we became a family! Well, every time the big t.v. screen in the middle of the rink showed the fans the whole suite jumped up and down yelling and screaming and whistling and waving our arms out like crazy hooligans!! It was sooo much fun, even though after the first hour and a half of the game my voice started to hurt and I was exhausted, lol! We were sooo determined to get on the screen! We went crazy every single time they turned the camera to the fans! We kept jumping and jumping! Finally, when the game was a minute away from ending we got our hearts desire! We finally saw our faces on screen! Ahhhh! Enlightenment at last! What was funny though is that while I was jumping, I was looking at the screen at the same time. I saw our suite, but it took me a few seconds to register that it was us! When I realized it was us I didn't even see me! Lol! All I saw was the girls that were sitting in the other side of the suite, so I ran towards that side and almost trampled Victoria! Then the game finished and we all rejoiced and laughed and I was a little upset that I didn't see myself on camera. But then Andy, Tory, Tatiana and her brother reassured me that they saw my face in screen! I was soo happy! Even though I didn't see it, my goal was accomplished! Then they started to play "Don't Stop Believing" as we left the suite!!! What a perfect end to a perfect game! It was such an appropriate and relevant time to play it! We never stopped believing that we would show up on screen! In a nut shell, I had the time of my life today and I think I lost my voice!! YEAAA!!!! Thank u God sooooooo much for giving me the opportunity to go to a hockey game!!!!! Got to go to bed! School tomorrow! Oh btw!! Today I decided not to go to DECA and I went to a HOSA meeting with Allison, the one that used to hang out with Jasmine a lot. I think I'm in looooove! She's so amazing!! Im gonna do the Law of Attraction to get her!! I will get her!!! Help me God! Pray for me people! Please!!!! Good Night!!!

No comments: